Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So yes I don't mean to brag

...but a man mistook me for a puppy yesterday morning. He made that noise you make when you want a puppy to come running to you. I was having coffee with my roommate Tom and looking out the window and a middle aged man was on foot making his way to the office and looked me right in the eyes and that is when he saw the fur and puppy ears and that is when his puppy instincts kicked in. Don't get me wrong. I love puppies and I'm okay with being confused for one.

This is a puppy.














This is me, making a puppy face.















I look like a puppy. I can't help it.
I enjoy baskets filled with sawdust and tiny milkbones, ooh and I love, love, love sleeping next to a ticking clock because it reminds me of my mother's heartbeat.

1 comment:

Gee said...

hot