Friday, April 14, 2006

I don't deserve this phone....




Well about two days ago I got this phone. This one up here. How? Well I upgraded my plan, blah blah blah. There was a rebate. Blah Blah. But the fact is, I have this piece of technology that I don't quite know how to completely and fully use. But I keep holding it and staring at it and pushing buttons and am marvelled at it. Wow the screen lights up like a television. It's in color. All my life, I prided myself in being behind times, having a phone that has a dull green glow. I was one of the last of my friends to get a cell phone (well, actually I know people who got them even later, and in my heart I know they're like hard core lovers of antiquity or something.)
So, new phone, I'll call you Bertha ann. Oh, I don't care what name I give it. Oh phone, just know that I am very happy to have you. Thank you for your screen full of color, your camera, your sleek design. Thank you.

No comments: