Monday, July 31, 2006

This will forever give me nightmares















Today while flipping through the most recent issue of Rolling Stone (a subscription I got for the handy dandy price of $5. I love talking about deals. I have no idea why.), I happened upon an ad with two men standing in a lake or pond or some other body of water holding a large, what seemed to be fake catfish. Thinking that a catfish of that size could exist scared me. To my dismay a catfish of that size could exist, and it does. My ever helpful roommate Tom emailed me a link to this disgusting picture of two men holding a real catfish. Disgusting. Oh lord. Look at that thing. It's ready to turn and eat the shorter man. I'm going to dream about it talking to me and tricking me into believing it has magical powers and then when I'm not looking the mystically humungoid fish will bat me in the head with it's tail and swish off laughing in a deep mocking tone, and I'll think to myself, "What a jerk. You stupid ugly fish". And I'll sigh and go back to collecting shiny stones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's ready to turn and eat the smaller man who is staggering under its weight, Becky, the smaller man who is staggering under its weight.